- Established in 1998 in Noida (U.P), Unisol India Private Limited is amongst the leading manufacturers of Polyurethane (PU Soles) of single and double density, Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR Soles), Thermo Plastic Polyurethane (TPU Soles), EVA and Rubber Soles.
- The Company is in collaboration with DELTA SPA, ITALY, a leading manufacturer of Footwear Soles globally.
- The Company has three manufacturing facilities, two being in Noida (U.P.) and one in Chennai (T.N.) with an installed capacity of 60,000 pairs/day.
- UNISOL is proud to have leading Indian and Global brands such as Bata, Liberty, Woodland, Metro, Geox, Clarks & Hush Puppies amongst its customer base.
Leader in Quality Footwear Soles
To provide top of the class service and quality to enrich the foundation of our customer’s business, partnering in their growth towards success. We commit towards providing world class designs, technological solutions, quality products and dedicated service.
To provide world class Design Solutions with our Technology
To Partner with our Customers for their Success
To provide Creative Solutions to our Customer’s Problems
To be Empathetic to the Needs of our Customers, Employees & Suppliers
- High Quality Footwear Soles
- World Class Production Facilities
- Molds & Designs From Germany, Italy & China
- Wide Range of EVA, PU, TPR, TPU & Rubber Soles
- Designs For Men, Ladies & Kids Footwear
- Global Quality Standards
- Highest Compliance Standards
- Industry Recognized Brand
- Serving All Major Footwear Brands
- Catering To Export & Domestic Markets
Manuj Agarwal – the driving force of UNISOL
The success of Unisol India is the vision of Manuj Agarwal, an entrepreneur par excellence, a man of great principles and values. An engineer from IIT Roorkee, Manuj Agarwal has steered the company for the last 20 years with his leadership, determination and vision. He is well respected in the footwear industry and by his customers for his commitment and delivering the highest quality products.
Connect with Us
- Customer Service
- Unisol India Private Limited
- Add Colours To Your Feet
- Lace-Ups Is The New Fashion
- Shoeline Meeting Autumn Winter 2021 Collection
- Beyond the Trend: Kitten Heels
- Clogs – The ‘Ugly’ Shoe Trend of 2021 Is Already Here
- The outdoor Hybrid Shoes
- The Uber Refined Vintage Boots
- Way Forward to New Fashion
- Animal Prints in Monochrome
- Ladies Flats – Design Inspiration #6